Multi-Housing Account Representative- Northern Florida (Southern Georgia & Panhandle)
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? We are hiring an Multi-Housing Account Representative for Northern Florida. Come join a leading edge sales organization! Outside sales experience in B2B sales required.
- Day-to-day activities include prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiating, closing and maintaining up-to-date and accurate CRM account data.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with condo management companies and apartment owners in order to facilitate long-term laundry room leases.
- Educate customers on Aaxon products and new technology.
- Work with our sales team at monthly trade shows to meet and relationship new customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outside sales experience in B2B sales required.
- Experience working with condos and apartments is a plus.
- A self - starter with the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to relate and sell to a wide variety of customers.
- Ability to develop and consistently grow over time.
- Successful candidates will have a strong sense for building relationships with potential customers.
- Minimum two-year degree.
We Invest in our Sales Team:
- Guaranteed base salary plus commission.
- Comprehensive benefits package including car allowance and 401(k).
- Reimbursement for travel-related expenses.
- New sales leads every month.
- Paid/ongoing training.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Fun & competitive work environment.
- We enjoy a high retention rate. Our sales team collectively has more than 150 years of experience.
Service Tech – Fort Lauderdale/Tampa/Orlando
We are looking for a self-starter Field Service Laundry Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Must be able to work overtime
- Company vehicle and tools provided
- Abel to read schematics
- Knowledge with commercial laundry equipment is a plus, Speed Queen, Huebsch and Ipso Knowledge
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems, valid drivers license
- Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English and Spanish is a plus
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, provided by the company (certifications)