Outside Sales Rep- B2B- Central & North Florida
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? We are hiring an Outside Sales Representative for Central & Northern Florida. Come join a leading edge sales organization! Outside sales experience in B2B sales required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Educate customers on Aaxon products and new technology.
- Day-to-day activities include prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiating, closing and maintaining up-to-date and accurate CRM account data.
- Work with our sales team at monthly trade shows to meet and relationship new customers.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with condo management companies and apartment owners in order to facilitate long-term laundry room leases.
Qualifications and Skills
- Outside sales experience in B2B sales required.
- Experience working with condos and apartments is a plus.
- A self - starter with the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to relate and sell to a wide variety of customers.
- Minimum two-year degree.
- Successful candidates will have a strong sense of building relationships with potential customers.
- Guaranteed base salary plus commission.
- Comprehensive benefits package including car allowance and 401(k).
- Reimbursement for travel-related expenses.
- New sales leads every month.
- Paid/ongoing training.
- Fun & competitive work environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- We enjoy a high retention rate. Our sales team collectively has more than 150 years of experience.
Service Tech – Fort Lauderdale/Tampa/Orlando
We are looking for a self-starter Field Service Laundry Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Must be able to work overtime
- Company vehicle and tools provided
- Able to read schematics
- Knowledge with commercial laundry equipment is a plus, Speed Queen, Huebsch and Ipso Knowledge
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems, valid drivers license
- Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English and Spanish is a plus
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, provided by the company (certifications)
Parts Manager – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Aaxon Laundry Systems in Fort Lauderdale, FL is seeking a laundry Parts Manager for our corporate office. Join one of the largest commercial laundry part suppliers in all of North America.
• Process customer inquiries and merchandise orders (walk-ins, internet, telephone, branch offices and service department)
• Maintain an organized and efficient warehouse
• Hire, train, motivate, and monitor the performance of all staff members.
• Instill a spirit of teamwork and maintain a positive working environment
• Monitor and update product pricing – maintain consistent discounting policy; monitor internet
• Manage daily sales activity (invoicing, receiving, shipping, payments)
• Maintain adequate and appropriate inventory levels for corporate and all branches warehouses utilizing weekly Push Reports, Min/Max ordering protocols and knowledge of “fast moving” items
• Ship customer and branch orders within 24 hours of receipt; receive and store incoming parts shipments
• Approve and process customer merchandise returns; manage manufacturer warranty claims
• Enhance product knowledge using manufacturer provided educational opportunities.
• Coordinate service department parts requirements – ordering, receipt, delivery
• Contribute to weekly operations meeting.
• Continually source new products and suppliers to obtain best pricing and product quality
• website pricing; monitor and react to advertised price of competition
• Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the Company’s guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent telephone and communication skills.
• Experience with electronic parts catalog.
• Experience with MAS 90.
• Fluency in Spanish is REQUIRED.
• One year of supervisory experience.
• 4 years of experience in a parts department.
• Some sales experience.
Job Type: Full-time